Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shoes


So I went through my closet last night looking for one certain pair of shoes, just one! I come out of there with 56 pairs. 56 pairs can you believe it. I was in pure shock, well not really, but I think Scot was. I had to tell him I couldn't believe that I found that many shoes in my closet, and most of them are in the boxes never touched. They were just so dusty, but here is the go getter when I opened them they all had the receipts in them. So Scot gave me orders, (so he thinks that he gave me orders, and I just let him think that sometimes, makes him feel like a big Strong man), that I was to go through the shoes and pick ONLY the ones I will wear, yeah OK like I'm actually going to depart with my shoes, so what if I don't wear them now at some point I will need them and they will be there waiting for me, waiting for the time when I will place my foot in them and march off happily! He He that sounds funny like I have some weird love affair with my damn shoes. Maybe I do, maybe that's why I buy so many pairs "I'll never tell" anyhow I guess what I'm trying to say is what the hell was I thinking buying all those shoes. Guess I'm some kind of hoarder. Lets see I'm already OCD so why not add hoarding to the mix.

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 gorgeous sons, and 2 very pretty princess daughters. I work for a really big hospital, and I am in love with a really great man!