Monday, May 17, 2010

Lay the F off!!!


I REALLY REALLY hate people who try to babysit me while I'm at work. Do your own damn job, and mind your own business. I mean honestly we answer phones for living, is that so hard!!! If I am not on a call maybe I'm doing something else! Are you that bored with your life you feel the need to watch mine? Or is it that your not doing your own damn job, and paying attention to mine I have one thing to say to you LAY THE F OFF!!! Thank you and have a goodnight!!!


The End!!!!

3 comments:

  1. AMEN SISTA!!! How often is SHE off the phone because she's "busy?" Do we go in and say "is your phone ringing???"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I am saying!!!! Hell ya sista...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ignorance thats all it is oh yeah and stupidity so if she reads this blog she will understand lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 gorgeous sons, and 2 very pretty princess daughters. I work for a really big hospital, and I am in love with a really great man!