Monday, May 17, 2010

HELL I SAY HELL!!!!

Well it's Monday, and I am back at this dreaded hell I call work. I actually like my job I just don't like a few of the people that I work with, who's name's I will not say! I hate complainers and people who think they just know everything.As you can prob tell it's only 11:20 am and I am already bitching! Well damn they pissed me off, and I have to vent RIGHT!. So here it is, I feel if you don't like your job get a new one, or do something about it, why make all the other people suffer because you made bad decisions in your life and you are nearly forty and sixty and your stuck with know where to go. It's just like those people who are close to retirement and they are working the drive-thru at McDonald's, OK, you shit your life away and now your just about to retire from a fast food drive-thru. Why would you waste your life away like that. I know I want my grand kids to say hey my grandma had this awesome job, not hey my grandma can sing the whole McDonald's Rap, I mean hello get a life. Anyways I guess my point is don't bitch to me because your old and under paid. It's a little to late!!!! Oh and by the way I don't work for McDonald's, just in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you hated me so much!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could see my play the worlds smallest violin lol you know who Im talking about

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 gorgeous sons, and 2 very pretty princess daughters. I work for a really big hospital, and I am in love with a really great man!