Friday, May 21, 2010

Payday!!!


OK what can I say! Not to much actually other than I get paid today!YAY!!! HeHe it sounds like I'm trying to make a rhyme, but I'm not just me crazy mind and the way it works! Anyways I get to cash my check and go pay bills and by tomorrow I will be flat broke again. I really hate this feeling. I feel like I'm getting know where and fast!

So Scot drove me to work today, and usually I get very happy because I do not have to walk the hill of death to and from the parking garage, but all I could think about was shit here goes all the gas in my tank . I know how stupid why worry about it, but damn I have never been this broke before. So I'm sitting there completely bugged because Scot decided to go the long way to avoid traffic on the freeway due to an accident, and all I can do is gaze at him like I wanna slap him up side the head. I'm thinking in my head what an idiot you know we have no money and hardly any gas and your wasting it. so by the time I get to work I am completely pissed off, he asks me what is the matter and I totally flip out, and go off on him. Then he explains why he did what he did which completely made sense! So now I'm looking like the IDIOT, and I'm even more bugged!Grr WHATEVER!

Then to top my morning off!!! I get into the office, and one of the girls starts in on are you going to buy a baby gift for one of the girls in our office! Here is the go getter the last two damn days I have been telling her I Have NO money and will not be participating in this. So she asks again this morning, Its like HELLO are you serious your asking me this, so I tell her I will but only because my Mom bought a gift for me to give her. But still sometimes I think some people are so brain dead!!! Just irritates me that people just do not listen at all. I guess people in this world are just self absorbed FREAKS, and don't care about any body's feelings, oh well I could go on and on how I hate people and they suck but I really need to start working now! Peace out to all the people who have half a brain!

3 comments:

  1. I gave you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...being broke suck ass!! Been there.

    People have not freaking gift giving etiquette! what happened to the good old days when someone at work would ask you: "would you be able to participate in the gift giving thing?" or something like that instead of asking shit like: " are you giving a gift?" uuhhh....really, tactless moron?

    Phewww...now that I've ranted on your comment, hi! I'm your newest follower! I found you through Cristina's comments! I'm thrilled to find other bloggers from Albuquerque!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 gorgeous sons, and 2 very pretty princess daughters. I work for a really big hospital, and I am in love with a really great man!