Monday, May 24, 2010

Ignorance

Ignorance


I have went my whole life knowing some of the most ignorant people. It never really seemed to bother me before, but the older I get the more and more bugged I get with people. My boyfriend tells me that I just don't like people at all, and that he thinks I was suppose to be some mythical creature of some sort whatever that means, not sure if he means that in a bad way or not. Anyways who cares exactly what he means. OK back to the whole ignorance thing. So I went to the store last night and I was paying for my items and I had given the girl $10.40 and my cost was $6.40 well she puts my money in the drawer and tells me to have a nice day, and I asked are you going to give me my change and explained I gave her $10.40 and she owes my change. She looks at me funny and says "remember you gave me exact change I watched count out the 40 cents", and I said yes you did but I gave you a ten dollar bill. So she has to go get her supervisor because she can't  get the drawer open to give me my 4 bucks. Finally the supervisor gets there and opens the drawer, and the girl then proceeds to pull out the calculator.GRRR what the hell I tell her 10-6=4, and you know what the idiot has to say OK let my check with the supervisor to make sure that is right. I went in for 1 item and spent over 40 minutes in the line because she was so stupid she couldn't even hold up 10 fingers and take away six of those fingers to see what she got, I mean  DAMN my 4yr old can do that. I tell ya, this is New Mexico!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 gorgeous sons, and 2 very pretty princess daughters. I work for a really big hospital, and I am in love with a really great man!