Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Little Man!!!

Well my Jacob is now living with us, and we are loving it! It is so awesome to wake up in the middle of the night and walk by his room and see him sleeping in his bed. Him and I have always been really close he is my little man, my book worm, my one kid that is passionate about everything he does. We have been apart for sometime now, and when I got that call from his Dad on Thursday evening to come and pick him up I hauled butt down there and swooped him up as fast as I could. I was not going to make him go through the stress he had dealt with from his father and stepmother any more. He is home and that's all that matters he is with his Mom, step dad, and baby sister.

Jacob has been eating so much, and it is so nice knowing that his tummy is full, and he is well rested. Jacob has gone through many hardships in his life, and he has actually became a Strong, smart, and independent young man, and for this I am proud! He will be 14 on July 20Th and I am planning a big party for him so he can see all the family he has that cares, and has missed him while he has been away. I will be inviting all my family even the ones I have not seen in awhile just so he can see what kind of family he comes from. Jacob has always been my one child that needs that extra TLC, he is a very loving child and like lots of love and affection.

Last night I was sitting on the couch watching a TV program, when Jacob came a set next to me and put my are around him, and he said Mom I love you, do you remember when I was young and we would sit like this and watch Harry Potter, he also said that he misses doing those things with me. so I promised him that we would do those things again. Later that night he asked me if I would play mortal combat with him and I said yes so we played for about three hours till it was time for bed, but it was nice just looking over at him and he was sitting there with a grin from ear to ear. I'm loving this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 gorgeous sons, and 2 very pretty princess daughters. I work for a really big hospital, and I am in love with a really great man!