Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Don't wanna talk just wanna write!

I don't wanna talk I just wanna write. So if you have a comment please write it on my blog or keep it to yourself.
Not trying to be rude, but I am in a relationship crisis, and just need to vent. Not asking for advice, don't need any advice I just need to get some stuff off my chest.

I have been in this relationship for the last 6 years. I went from marriage to basically living with someone within the first year after my divorce. I love him so, he is everything I am attracted to. I still get the thump thumps in my heart when I am away and see him. He is a great father, he tries to be a friend and role model to my other kids. But that is just the thing my KIDS! I had 4 kids with my ex and have been in allot of crap with them and my ex my entire relationship with Scot. at the same time Scot has dealt with allot of crap from my older son total disrespect. Now he has decided that my luggage is to much, and so I understand I have always told him that if he cant hang I would understand, but I have always hoped that our love was stronger than that, but I guess not. even if he stays he will bitch about everything and that will cause a break up and for us to hate each other when if I just move out we could try to still be together for our Daughters sake anyways.

Just sucks to share your life with someone and that someone just give up on you like you were a bad habit that needed to be stopped. He has 2 other kids from 2 other women, and yes they are both 18,but they weren't always I have also dealt with the disrespect and luggage and I have accepted it 100%. Oh well what can you do. Guess I vented not sure it helped but I have work to do so I must go.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're going through this.
    I always admire people who married others with luggage. I was always selfish and broke up with men for the simple fact that they had a kid with someone else.
    I could not deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you, you're a great mother! Sometimes a realationship goes through rough ends and this is God testing your love, if he can't hang and be a true man then you deserve so much better chika, you know I am here for you if you need me ok!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 gorgeous sons, and 2 very pretty princess daughters. I work for a really big hospital, and I am in love with a really great man!