Friday, January 7, 2011

People!!!!

It really drives me nuts when someone you know really dislikes you and then all of the sudden they start talking to you and befriending you, when in the long run they really can not stand you. Whatever brush it off and move on but I am one of those people who really can not stand when people do not like me. I have been like this my entire life I have allot of friends and it is very easy for me to make friends. Anyways I guess this is just a vent blog for me today.

To explain myself there is one person that I am talking about we have been getting along Great and just one day she turns on another friend and has now deleted me from all her accounts. Drives me nuts!!!! I am so NOT going to give in to people anymore.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to please everyone. I'm the type that can't stand not being liked, especially since I consider myself very friendly, and rarely am rude. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt and usually live and let live. But I won't rest till I find out why I'm not liked. You're right...it's best not to give into people!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 gorgeous sons, and 2 very pretty princess daughters. I work for a really big hospital, and I am in love with a really great man!