Monday, January 17, 2011

Ist day of my New Life!!!

So Sunday 1/16/2011 was the begining of a new chapter in my new life! I joined My Mother, and Bother in church, and I loved it so very much I can not get it out of my mind. I watched my mother cry today and it made me happy not sad, because I knew her tears where for Our Lord not for herself they were happy tears. Even though she is going through a rough time she is still faithful to her beliefs in Our Lord, and this is who I want to be like. I love you Mom you are my Mother, my teacher, and my bestfriend. Love Ya Mom!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This post took me back to when I was 15 years old, and got babtized. I was crying tears of joy. It was an unveleivable feeling! I know exactly what your mom was feeling! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 gorgeous sons, and 2 very pretty princess daughters. I work for a really big hospital, and I am in love with a really great man!