Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Life Change!

Life changes are always interesting! As you all have read in my last post I just got full custody of my soon to be 14 year old son this last week, and I started to think I am going to do the whole make your kid to busy to get in trouble plan, but as I was getting ready for bed last night I started to think " you know my Parents did that to me, and I still found a way to get myself into trouble". So I decided why not get him interested in church, they have so many things to keep him busy. It worked for my older son, and he now is a youth counselor. So anyways I started to think why not change my own life, and get involved. How can I expect my son to want to change and do something positive if I'm not. So I made a plan that My son, daughter, and myself will meet my friend and her little boy at the church and start from there.


I started to read all the past sermons, so when I start on Saturday I will be up to spend on whats going on. To kind of change the subject a little the week that I got the call to go and pick up my son I had started reading Billy Graham's book Storm Warning, and it really opened my eyes to what is going on around me.It seems like once I picked that book things started happening around me, like for instance I got my son back. I don't want to say I don't believe, because I do very much so, but I don't practice. Its not that I live a bad life and do bad things I just don't read the bible or go to church like I should. I do pray but its not an every day thing and I don't make my kids pray. I had started making my youngest child say her prayers at night but as with all things I start, it only lasted about a week and I never made her continue.

I have been talking to my mom allot lately about religion, because she is a religious woman and I know she could help guide me in the right direction. I have finally put my foot down I want change for my life, for kids life. I wanna to fill a positive in my life instead of the negative that is constantly following me around every where I go. I want peace in my life I wanna feel happiness in my soul. I want to feel what others around me are feeling. I think I have finally grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 gorgeous sons, and 2 very pretty princess daughters. I work for a really big hospital, and I am in love with a really great man!