Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"


Is beauty really in the eye of the beholder? Or is this just something that was made up by someone that feels they are ugly? Or I am I just pretty in my Boyfriend's eye's. I could go on and on with question's on this, but really should I just say thank you Babe, and take it that he see's me as Beautiful, but know I take it as he just settled for me so he has to say that. It's like when your a kid and your parent's think that your beautiful, and someone says they have to say that. When thinking about that, that sucks I don't want my man to feel he has to say that. He does not say alot nice things to me, I mean he is not mean to me, but it takes alot for him to just randomly say nice things to anyone. So when he says things like that to me I feel the need to question it. I don't know maybe this is just my warped way of thinking who know's? There is always that thought in my head did he do something wrong! I drive myself nuts sometimes, well really all the time. My mind goes round and round with out of this world thoughts. I used to like this about me, but the older I get the worse it gets. Maybe I'm a little OCD, actually I think I'm alot OCD if that makes any sense, and if doesnt it does to me. Guess you have to understand the way my mind works to actually understand me, maybe one day they will make a pill for me, but as of now the pills on the market do not work. Just a glimpse at the mind of me the Beauty in the eye of the beholder~

2 comments:

  1. People we love can become the most beautiful human beings we see; it's just like when someone is beautiful on the outside but so ugly on the inside with an awful personality, in our mind they become the uglies people we see because are so arrogant! Love is beauty, remember not all of us fall in love with looks from the outside but of what is true in our soul on the inside! As always luv ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must never give up
    don't be discouraged
    motivation comes from
    within; only you hold
    the keys to your destiny!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 gorgeous sons, and 2 very pretty princess daughters. I work for a really big hospital, and I am in love with a really great man!