Thursday, April 15, 2010

ADDICTION

I hate addiction, my entire life I have had to deal with someone in my life that is so weak that they let something take ahold of them so hard that they give up everything for that drug, that drink, or money!

How can you have such a craving for something that is going to make you sick, I understand the high feeling, but what about the sick feeling that comes with it, what about the feeling of regret. Why would you wanna feel like that?

I do not feel sorry for any of these people. The only people I feel sorry for is the ones that they have hurt in thier path of destruction. Why would I take their feelings into consideration, were they taking our feelings into consideration when they were out doing thier thing, while we were sitting at home worring. Or when we were feeling thier punches in the side of our heads because we said the wrong things. No I will never feel sorry for them, nor will I want them to feel sorry for me if I ever decided to become a freak, beacuse that is what they are FREAKS!



I hate when addiction is called a disease, because its not it is a decision, and I do not care what anybody says. People with cancer do not get to chose if they get get sick to me this is a disease, your not asking for it your just struck with it. So why is it fair to say addiction is a disease. I understand that alot of the time people are self medicating themselves, but REALLY, goto the damn Dr's get the proper medication to help you feel better. Oh and I hate those people who say they can not afford to goto the Dr's, but oh boy oh howdy they sure can afford drugs and alcohol, and thats pretty pricey. WAKE THE
F*#@k Up!!!



Being lied to is not a pleasant thing.Trusting in words that never come true.The deep hurtful pain it always brings.Not being able put my trust in you.
Words were never meant to be spokenNever meant to be carelessly hurled out.Promises made should never be broken.Do you comprehend what I am talking about?
I really hate being lied to!
Copyright 2008Pastor Reginald Levi Walker

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of 3 gorgeous sons, and 2 very pretty princess daughters. I work for a really big hospital, and I am in love with a really great man!